Hope everyone had a lovely Easter holiday! I, for one, certainly did. I finally met my internet best friend, Courtney, who travelled from England just to stay a few days with me. How sweet? One of the many things we got up to while she stayed with me was a huge shopping trip in Cardiff. Since we share a love of make-up and skincare, it was only right that we did a hobby we love together – shopping.
We bought so much that I just had to let you know about it. I’ve yet to use the majority of these products, so you should be seeing a couple of reviews in the near future.
Superdrug Beauty Studio
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Heavenly Volume – £3.99
- Fudge Urban Iced Coconut Cocktail Hairspray -£4.99
- I Love… Body Spritzer Raspberry & Blackberry – £2.99
- Maybelline Baby Lips Balm Hydrate – £2.99
The Body Shop
- Fuji Green Tea Exfoliating Soap – £4.00
- Strawberry Hand Cleanse Gel – £2.50
- Fijan Water Lotus Mini Eau De Toilette – £5.00
- Tea Tree Pore Minimiser – £7.50
I’m so excited to try these products and review some! Keep an eye out for future blog posts where you may see them pop up in the next couple of weeks!
Have you tried any of these products? Which would you recommend?
Jazz is a Disney, tea and pop culture enthusiast with a passion for blogging. Also a proud introvert.