I’ll let you into a secret; I’ve never made a Gingerbread House before. Well, I still haven’t. But I’ve now decorated one.
To get into the spirit of Christmas, I thought it’d be nice to do something more traditional and fun to decorate a Gingerbread House.
It’s seriously nothing perfect, but it was good fun to do!
Have you ever made a Gingerbread House? Did yours look better than mine? It probably did. What other traditional activities do you enjoy?
MORE FROM BLOGMAS…
- Day One: The Christmas Tag
- Day Two: 5 Gifts That Keep on Giving
- Day Three: A Gift Guide for Bloggers
- Day Four: Christmas Around The World
- Day Five: Mushroom Wellington Recipe
- Day Six: Christmas in Cardiff
- Day Seven: A Helpful Hamper
- Day Eight: Christmas Crafts
- Day Nine: Fear of Father Christmas
Jazz is a Disney, tea and pop culture enthusiast with a passion for blogging. Also a proud introvert.