So, today I’ve been nominated by my best friend, Lily,for The Liebster Award. I’m so excited because I love these kind of things! For those who don’t know what The Liebster Award is, here’s a summary:
“The Liebster Award is an award presented to bloggers by other fellow bloggers, with the pure intention of supporting each other! As part of being nominated, you must answer the eleven questions given by the blogger who kindly nominated you. Then, in turn, nominate eleven more bloggers and leave eleven new questions for them to answer.”
So, without further ado, here are my answer’s to Lily’s questions!
1. If you could be an animal for one day, what would you be and why?
I know this sounds pretty basic, but I’d love to be a dog. Seeing the life Louis and Pepsi get makes me so envious and I’d love to see what life is like through their eyes.
2. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
My phone. That sounds so basic but I’ve written an entire post as to why. But if we’re not talking materials, then 100% my family. I don’t know what I’d do without them.
3. Would you rather read a book, or watch the film?
I love reading! But I love the film, too. I like to do the whole comparison thing. If it’s related to Disney, then I’d rather see the film, but otherwise, probably the book.
4. Best part thing about being a blogger?
Sharing live from my point of view. I love reading about other people’s lives, too, but writing about things and sharing it is great fun and just making a community from it.
5. Do you have any tips for anyone wanting to start a blog?
Again, done another blog post about that! But just be passionate about it. Love what you do.
6. Who is your hero (or heroes) and why?
Honestly, there’s a lot of people who inspire me, but my mother is my hero. I don’t know where I’d be without her.
7. Who’s one of your favourite bloggers?
I love Tanya Burr. She’s amazing and I love to read her blog posts before going to bed.
8. What’s been the best thing to happen to you this year?
Honestly, I’m still buzzing over the fact I went to Ball Mania last week which was so much fun. It’s an adult ball pit that was so much fun! Maybe that? I know I have some pretty amazing things coming up during these last four months of the year, though, so maybe they’ll overtake.
9. What’s the story behind your blogs name?
I’m awful at coming up with names and I was thinking about the song All That Jazz but didn’t want any copyright issues, haha! So All That Jazmin was the conclusion because my blog is all about me.
10. If you could meet anyone, past, present (or future if you want to go that far), who would it be and why?
I think maybe my dad’s mother. I heard so much about here and I’ve only ever met my mother’s parents and for most of my life I’ve only had one grandparent. So I’d love to meet her.
11. Do you keep a bullet journal/journal/diary? Why do/don’t you journal etc?
I don’t bullet journal, because I’m messy. But I do keep some kind of journal online. It’s more for me to just write thoughts down that I don’t feel fit here.
Don’t feel pressured to do it if you’ve already done it before! It’s just a bit of fun 🙂 Here are my 11 questions for my 11 nominees…
1. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
2. Where do you look to for inspiration on days you don’t know what to write about?
3. What is your survival guide for when you have the flu or really poorly?
4. If you could bring back one trend (fashion, tech, TV, anything!) from your childhood – what would it be and why?
5. Where is one place you’d love to visit in the world and why?
6. Who or what do you think inspired your writing style?
7. Do you collect things? If so, what? If not, why not?
8. When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn’t breathe?
9. Do you have a quote you like to look to in life? What is it?
10. What’s one film or TV show you never get tired of watching?
11. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Those are my nominations and my questions – have fun! I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this slightly different blog post and getting to learn more about me – don’t forget to check out Lily’s blog as well as all the nominees, they’re great people and I think you’ll love their content!
Jazz is a Disney, tea and pop culture enthusiast with a passion for blogging. Also a proud introvert.