As a vegetarian, I know that there’s often a choice to make on what the alternative will be for your Christmas dinner. Whether you’re looking for something to try or have vegetarians to serve this festive season, I’m sharing with you my veggie nut roast recipe which can be used for a Christmas Dinner alternative to meat. It’s a pretty easy and simple recipe and takes such little time but tastes absolutely delicious.
1 small packet of sage & onion stuffing (ensure it’s suitable for vegetarians)
1 bag of quorn mince
1 bag of mixed nuts
salt and pepper
- Mix the stuffing as per packet instructions
Crush the nuts with either a rolling pin or in a food processor before mixing all ingredients together
Add a handful of cranberries to the mix
- Grease a loaf tin and press all of mixture in nice and firm
5. Cook in a medium oven for about 1 hour
6. Cool slightly and turn out onto a serving plate
7. Decorate with rosemary sprigs, cranberries and nuts
Have you ever tried a veggie nut roast? What meat alternatives do you like for Christmas dinner?
Jazz is a Disney, tea and pop culture enthusiast with a passion for blogging. Also a proud introvert.